The report also explains the main category management objectives that should form the basis of the sheet metal sourcing strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the main threats in the market?
Pressure from substitutes and moderate threat from new entrants resulted in moderate bargaining power from suppliers.
- What is the expected price variation on the market?
The Plate market is expected to have a CAGR of 3.76% during the period 2020-2024.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Volume-based pricing, spot pricing, and cost-plus pricing model are the pricing models widely adopted in the sheet metal market.
- What will the additional sheet metal expenses be?
During 2020-2024, the sheet metal market will register an additional expenditure of approximately $ 61 billion.
Related material reports include:
Key Information Provided in Sheet Metal Research Report:
- Am I paying / receiving the correct prices?
- What are the factors behind the price changes?
- Is my sheet metal TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- Which pricing models offer the most exciting opportunities?
- Key trends and drivers of this market
- Market Snapshot
- Category pricing information
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best practices
- Ecosystem Category
- Category management strategy
- Category management facilitators
- Selection of suppliers
- Covered suppliers
- US Market Snapshot
- Scope of the category
Edge Expense shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred sourcing market intelligence partner for over 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across multiple industries. Our strength lies in providing robust, real-time reporting and solutions for purchasing market information.
Find out more: https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340
SOURCE End Expense