A credit redemption, what is it?
The repurchase of credit, also called restructuring, consolidation or consolidation of credits, is a financial solution, in general banking, which makes it possible to treat a situation of excessive indebtedness, even of over-indebtedness.
The primary objective of the redemption of credits is to reduce its credit charges to a reasonable level of debt. The repurchase of credit must reduce the monthly payments (financial charges related to credits), group them into one, which generally results in an increase in the repayment term (amortization).
Here is clearly what we offer for your credit redemption:
• We want a contact by phone or internet quickly, to understand your wishes and the details of your situation , even difficult.
• You will then receive an admissibility (or refusal) with your new monthly fee all expenses included in the hour , as well as login and password to scan us easily your documents.
• You will accept or not to return the credit offer you will receive very quickly (directly from the bank), we will have chosen it together as being the most interesting for you.
• The offer of credit in hand is valid between 1 and 2 months, at this stage you are not engaged , you have the solution under the elbow, free, and by returning it signed for agreement to the bank your loans will be immediately refunded. After this period, the offer will be automatically canceled, without any cost.
• You do not change banks. It is the chosen bank that will refund your credits. The monthly payments will be deducted from your usual account. Your information and proof will only be sent to our partner banks ( we do not sell them as the “comparators” do ). No money will go through us.
Maximum duration: repurchase of credit over 12 years for the tenants / Even if rejections of levies, delay of taxes, various debts, …
Maximum duration: 15-year credit redemption for homeowners, without mortgage.
Amount lent: redemption of credit up to € 100,000 for tenants, redemption credit € 200,000 without mortgage for owners, redemption of credit € 400,000 with a deposit for owners and beyond with a mortgage at the notary who will take care of repay the organizations.
Treasury: repurchase of credit with or without proof (following file)
From 18 to 95 years old age limit of end of credit.
You have a withdrawal period of 14 days following the signing of your contract to renounce your credit. The lower monthly payment leads to the lengthening of the repayment period. It must be assessed in relation to the remaining duration to be covered by the loans that are the subject of the combination. A credit commits you and must be repaid. Check your repayment capacity before you commit.
No payment of any kind whatsoever may be required of an individual before obtaining one or more loans of money, in accordance with the law L321-2 of the Consumer Code.