The website is the property of the company Casting Credit OÜ, (hereinafter Casting Credit) established in Moldova and registered in the Commercial Registry of Moldova under no. 14822935, acting as the controller.
To contact Casting Credit, send your correspondence to the following address:
Casting Credit OÜ. holy grail st, arzuzius, 457934, Moldova).
Casting Credit OÜ
holy grail st,
Processing of personal data
Casting Credit processes personal data for the following purposes:
The fulfillment of its contractual obligations, including the sending of personal data to loan providers, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions
The basis for the processing of personal data is provided for in article 6 (1) (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation. The contract concluded between Casting Credit and a contractual partner concludes precisely the stipulation that Casting Credit can forward the personal data provided by the interested party to a loan provider. Please note that not all personal data provided by the interested party will be sent to each loan provider. Different loan providers request different data. However, since Casting Credit does not know in advance to which loan provider the data of a data applicant will be sent, it collects enough data to ensure that each loan provider with whom Casting Credit maintains professional relationships performs the initial evaluation approving or not granting the loan to the applicant who provides their pertinent data (in order to obtain the final decision, a loan provider could request additional data, with the intention of minimizing the amount of data, Casting Credit does not collect such data).
Settlement of accounts with transaction partners;
The basis for the processing of personal data is provided for in article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Loan providers pay Casting Credit to send them the data and information about the interested parties who want to receive a loan, in order to lend money to loan applicants. Casting Credit pays its own providers (for example, websites that post advertisements on their website that collect personal data and submit it to Casting Credit for forwarding to loan providers)
Taking the necessary actions to prevent fraud
The basis for the processing of personal data is provided for in article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (and in some cases article 6 (1) (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation). Casting Credit is interested in not being defrauded and may submit to legal obligations with the loan providers to make sure that it does not send any data or information to the loan providers, interested in scam or incorrect information. Even if there is no such direct legal obligation, sending information about scammers or sending incorrect information to a loan provider is likely to cause the loan provider to consider ending its relationship with Casting Credit or taking legal action against CreditoVictoria.
Compilation of analyzes on the use of this website and the services provided by Casting Credit
The basis for the processing of personal data is provided for in article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. The analysis is necessary so that Casting Credit has enough information for the use of your company to develop and execute business plans (for example, information about successful marketing channels, information about what features of this website are used by users, etc.). Among other things, it is necessary to provide interested parties with the best service.
The basis for the processing of personal data is article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Casting Credit does not accept money from users interested in the services available through this website. Considering the expense of marketing within the general line, this would not be possible without direct marketing.
Casting Credit will not be able to complete its contractual obligations in the Terms and Conditions, unless users complete all the fields of the form.
In addition to the personal data entered by the data subject himself, Casting Credit collects personal data that belong to the following categories:
- Location (including IP address) from which and when the user accesses this website,
- How the user has reached this website (for example, through a Casting Credit partner who presented an advertisement for this website or a partner that collects the user's personal data and then sends it to Casting Credit, etc.),
- These data are obtained from the website through which the user accessed this website,
- Response from loan providers,
- This information is obtained from the loan providers.
Casting Credit transfers the personal data collected by itself to the recipients belonging to the following categories:
- loan providers,
- email providers,
- SMS service providers,
- analysis providers,
- server and network access providers (such as the Internet).
Furthermore, IT and marketing subcontractors of Casting Credit that process personal data on the same servers where Casting Credit stores personal data may have access to this personal data.
Casting Credit does not transfer personal data outside the European Union.
Without prejudice to the user's right to withdraw, Casting Credit stores personal data for a longer time during the following periods:
A period of ten years from the moment the user last used or accessed this website. The data storage allows the user to use this website and the services provided by Casting Credit easier and more simplified (for example, it is not necessary to re-enter all the data again to send information to the loan providers). Also, it makes it easier for Casting Credit to provide better services to its clients, as well as to determine if the payment is already due to the partner (for example, a partner should not be paid for referring to Casting Credit of a client that that partner has already referred to Casting Credit );
-The period in which the contractual claims of the following contracts are prescribed: contracts between (i) Casting Credit and the third party, (ii) Casting Credit traffic providers (contractual partner whose website the user came to this website) , Between Casting Credit and loan providers to whom information about the interested party was sent (iii))
- The period for which the lender must maintain information about the borrower under applicable laws (including applicable laws on prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing) when Casting Credit is out of its duty, whether contractual or not, to the relevant lender to assist the lender with collecting data about the borrower, information that the lender should retain.
The interested borrower may at any time withdraw any consent for the processing of personal data that has been delivered to CreditoVictoria.
Casting Credit makes decisions based on the automated processing of personal data, including profiles. Such processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract with the contractual partner or is based on the consent of the user. If a user does not accept such processing, Casting Credit will not be able to provide the services referred to in the Terms and Conditions. On the one hand, such processing is necessary to determine the order in which information is sent to loan providers. Without it, Casting Credit could not carry out its tasks according to the Terms and Conditions. On the other hand, such processing is necessary to provide interested parties with commercial communications with consumer loan offers. It is also necessary to exclude the presentation of certain marketing materials to certain stakeholders. Without it, Casting Credit should not charge user fees for the use of this website.
Borrower's rights with personal data
The user has the following rights:
- Obtain confirmation from the VictoryCredit if the personal data that concerns you is processed,
- Where personal data concerning you are processed, obtain from Casting Credit the information mentioned in article 15 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation,
- To request that Casting Credit rectify the incorrect personal data belonging to the user of the data,
- Provide Casting Credit with additional data so that incomplete personal data related to the data subject can be completed.
- Request that Casting Credit eliminate, according to the conditions established in article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data belonging to the interested party;
- Request that the Casting Credit restricts the processing of personal data belonging to the interested party in the situations explained in article 18 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation,
- Receive from Casting Credit, in .csv format, the personal data that you have provided to Casting Credit,
- Deny the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes,
- Object to the processing of your personal data when Casting Credit processes personal data for purposes contrary to other legitimate interests pursued by Casting Credit. Casting Credit will cease the processing unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing that the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party are canceled or the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise any of the rights mentioned in the Borrower's Rights with personal data
(except the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority) the user must write to Casting Credit using this form. Casting Credit will respond to the request without undue delay and, in any case, within a period of one month from receipt of the request (that period may, taking into account the circumstances, be extended by two months). The response time will depend on the number of requests received by Casting Credit and the content of a particular request. [Avtor-3-9]